Around In August, Then Check Out MSCI’s Free Members Only Webinars
MSCI is holding events in person and online. We continue to develop virtual content for members, including a series of free, one-hour virtual webinars. These events can be accessed by all member company employees no matter where they are in the world or their title. Replays can be viewed whenever members have time to watch them.
Find information about all of our events and on-demand webinars here. Upcoming events include:
- August 10, 2 p.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI will hold a free webinar for members that will explore how companies’ insurance programs are an often-overlooked opportunity for real savings. Scott Rasor, Optimum Safety Management’s Executive Vice President of Insurance and Risk Management, will reveal some inside secrets to how insurance costs are calculated and where companies can make changes to influence and drive significant long-term savings. Click here for more information and to register.
- August 17, 10 a.m. CT, ONLINE: Toby Mack, President and CEO of the Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance, will join MSCI President and CEO Bob Weidner for a free webinar for members to discuss the outlook for energy upstream, midstream and downstream infrastructure construction, including production facilities, pipelines, and export terminals. Click here for more information and to register.
- September 8, 2022, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: COVID-19 exacerbated supply chain disruptions and underscored the need for better approaches to identify and mitigate risk. Fortunately, the digital twin has emerged over the last several years as a tool to improve supply chain risk management. Join this free, members-only webinar to learn more about digital twins in the supply chain context and how they can be harnessed to prepare your business for future scenarios. Click here for more information and to register.
- September 13, 2022, 1 p.m. CT, ONLINE: Cleveland-Cliffs Chairman, President, and CEO Lourenco Goncalves and Ryerson President and CEO Eddie Lehner will join MSCI President and CEO Bob Weidner for MSCI’s September CEO Huddle to discuss, inflation, supply chain challenges, the calculus relative to capital investment, and more. Click here for more information and to register.
- September 20, 2022, 10 a.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI is honored and delighted to have Jade West, Chief Government Relations Officer (GRO) for the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors, join our members for an exclusive virtual fireside. Learn first-hand from one of Washington’s most respected trade association government relations officers about what’s happening inside the Washington Capital beltway today, what to expect in the upcoming November mid-term elections, and what to understand about the economic outlook resulting from potential election scenarios. Click here for more information and to register.