Congratulations to the 2020 MSCI Cincinnati Chapter Scholarship Winners!
The Cincinnati Chapter is pleased to announce the 2020 recipients of the scholarship awards. Twelve students whose parents work for MSCI member companies each received a $2,000 scholarship to further their education.
- Ashley Betz is a student at Miami University, child of Brian Betz of Worthington Industries.
- Kerry Glancy child of Mitch Glancy of North American Stainless, will be attending Georgetown College.
- Isaac Goldner is a student at the University of Colorado Boulder, child of Christy Goldner of Schupan Aluminum & Plastic.
- Daniel Gustafson is a student at the University of Cincinnati, child of Greg Gustafson of EMJ.
- Madison Jones child of Robert Jones of North American Stainless, will be attending Eastern Kentucky University.
- Megan Pauley child of James Pauley of Constellium, will be attending West Virginia University at Parkersburg.
- Macy Roberto child of Mike Roberto of Worthington Industries, will be attending Ohio University.
- Kassidy Romans child of Jamey Romans of North American Stainless, will be attending Xavier University.
- Kelsey Romans is a graduate student at Butler University, child of Jamey Romans of North American Stainless.
- Alexis Stockdale is a student at the University of Southern Indiana, child of Laura Stockdale of North American Stainless.
- Macy Wallace is a student at Wright State University, child of Del Wallace of Benjamin Steel Company.
- Jaxon Wright is a student at Cedarville University, child of Virgil Wright of Benjamin Steel Company.
Congratulations to these twelve young adults, who all remained diligent and focused on their education during challenging times!