Michigan Chapter Scholarship 2019 Winners!
The Michigan Chapter is pleased to announce 11 recipients of its 2019 Scholarship Award in the Amount of $2000 each.
These scholarships are only possible through the participation and the support from MSCI Member Companies and we thank you.
- Jaida Castillo, child of Jesus Castillo of Doral Steel Inc., will be attending Bowling Green State University
- Iris Chiriac, child of Constantin Chiriac of Atlas Tube Inc., will be attending Wayne State University
- Chaillee Coleman, child of Jessica Coleman of SSAB Americas Automotive Division, will be attending Depaul University
- Haley Gilley, child of Holly Ezell of Eaton Steel Bar Company, will be attending University of Michigan
- Shannon Herrmann, child of Michael Herrmann of OmniSource Toledo, will be attending Indiana University
- Abigail Maynard, child of Samuel Maynard of Alro Metals Outlet – Lansing, will be attending Michigan College of Optometry, Ferris State University
- Elise Maynard, child of Samuel Maynard of Alro Metals Outlet – Lansing, will be attending Grand Valley State University
- Emily Seykora, child of Joseph Seykora of Alro Industrial Supply – Jackson, will be attending Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Taylor Sinclair, child of Marc Sinclair of Alro Steel – Potterville, will be attending Adrian College
- Alison Tucker, child of Brian Tucker of Arconic Inc., will be attending University of Michigan
- Melaina Wurts, child of Andrew Wurts of Eaton Steel Bar Company, will be attending University of Michigan-Flint