MSCI Michigan Chapter Announces the 2020 Scholarship Recipients!
The MSCI Michigan Chapter is pleased to announce the 2020 scholarship recipients. Eight students whose parents work for a MSCI member company each received a $2,000 scholarship to further their education.
- Jenna Beach child of Jeff Beach of Kaiser Aluminum, will be attending the University of Michigan.
- Shelby Caudill child of Jeff Caudill, will be attending Central Michigan University.
- Peter Desrosiers is a student at Baker College and employee at Worthington Industries.
- Tucker Endersbe child of Matthew Endersbe of Eaton Steel Bar, will be attending the University of Michigan.
- Emily Foster is a graduate student at the University of Toldeo, child of Charles Foster Jr. of Parker Steel.
- Brooke James is a student at Grand Valley State University, child of Michael James of Alro Steel.
- K. Erich Laird child of AnneMarie Laird of Bar Processing Corporation, will be attending Ferris State University.
- Samir Rajani child of Mark Eisenmenger of Worthington Industries, will be attending Michigan State University.
Congratulations to these eight young adults, who all remained diligent and focused on their education during challenging times!