MSCI Southern California Chapter Announces the 2020 Scholarship Recipients!
The MSCI Southern California Chapter is pleased to announce the 2020 recipients of the MSCI Scholarships. Fifteen students whose parents work for MSCI member companies each received a well deserved scholarship to further their education.
- Destiny Campos child of Jose Campos of Hannibal Industries, will be attending Cal State – Fullerton.
- Alexander Carlos child of Silvia Carlos of Ta Chen International, will be attending Cal State – Long Beach.
- Autumn Chalmers is a student at Fullerton College, child of Brad Chalmers of TW Metals.
- Maria Chavez-Mendoza is a student at Pepperdine University, child of Jesse Gonzalez of Bralco Metals.
- Devin Foy is a student at Chapman University, child of Brian Foy of Bralco Metals.
- Matthew Foy is a student at Chapman University, child of Brian Foy of Bralco Metals.
- Jesse Gonzalez is a graduate student at USC, child of Filiberto Gonzalez of Kloeckner Metals.
- Vani Gupta child of Ritu Gupta of Samuel, Son & Co., will be attending UC – Santa Barbara.
- Alison Hwang is a student at Occidental College, child of Jake Hwang of Kloeckner Metals.
- Claudia Lopez child of Constancio Lopez of Industrial Metal Supply Co., will be attending Riverside City College.
- Isabella Mayorga is a graduate student at the University of Michigan, child of Hector Mayorga of California Steel Industries.
- Noah Montes is a student at UC – Riverside, child of Adam Montes of California Steel Industries.
- Kendall Robinson child of Aaron Robinson of Reliance Aerospace Solutions, will be attending Cal State – San Diego.
- Irina Sandoval is a student at Dartmouth College, child of Gabriel Sandoval of Reliance Steel & Aluminum.
- Alex Walburg child of John Walburg of California Steel Industries, will be attending UCLA.
Congratulations to these fifteen young adults, who all remained diligent and focused on their education during challenging times!