Coming Soon At MSCI HQ: Purchasing And Supply Management, Fundamentals Of Metallurgy
MSCI offers members a range of events each month—educational, networking, and product conferences. Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Events coming up over the next two weeks include: the Philadelphia Chapter state of the industry luncheon is on March 12; our Purchasing and Supply Management seminar at MSCI headquarters on March 18 and 19; and Fundamentals of Metallurgy, also held at MSCI’s headquarters, on March 24.
Here are the other major events that are coming up:
- March 9, 2020, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House will be in session
- March 25, 2020, Harper College, Palatine, IL: Harper College will offer a presentation highlighting how apprenticeships can be used to enhance the advanced manufacturing workforce – Click here to learn more
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon Hill, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting – Click here to learn more and to register
- June 2-3, 2020, West Point, N.Y.: MSCI will hold its Tubular Conference
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference