Everyone Is Invited To MSCI’s Virtual 2020 Economic Summit
Registration is now open for the Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) annual Economic Summit, which will be available virtually this year to MSCI member companies and their employees, and to nonmembers.
For only $495, participants will have access to 20 of North America’s top economic and end market experts.
Opening day, September 14, 2020, will be Construction Day. Participants will get critical forecasts on what their construction clients want and how to grow their business. Tuesday, September 14 will focus on consumer products and Wednesday, September 16 will focus on industrial products.
MSCI also has announced that Anja Manuel will make an appearance at the three-day event. The former diplomat, advisor on emerging markets, and critically acclaimed author will discuss how global events are impacting North American manufacturing and the industrial metals supply chain.
Other speakers over the three-day summit include:
- Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation
- Richard Branch, Chief Economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Maxwell Cohen, Principal Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Robert Dietz, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Senior Vice President, National Association of Home Builders
- Bill Edgar, Senior Analyst, Edgar LLC
- Gen. Malcom B. Frost (ret.) U.S. Army
- Michael Gregory, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Managing Director, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports, Airports and Global Infrastructure, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
- Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, ACT Research
- Markus A. Moll, Managing Director, SMR Steel and Metals Market Research
- Adrienne Moncrief, Director, Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company
- Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Michael Robinet, Executive Director Automotive Global Advisory, IHS Markit
- Laura D. Speake, Ph.D., Energy and Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Eric Starks, CEO and Chair, FTR – Freight Transportation Intelligence
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D., President, Keybridge LLC
Click here to register.