How Will OSHA’s New Injury And Illness Regulations Affect Your Company?
As Connecting the Dots has reported the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recently has updated its rules for electronic posting of injury information. Failure to comply with these new rules will result in employers taking financial losses in the form of penalties and fines.
A new webinar with Joe Aitchison, vice president of BASIC, which provides employers with solutions in the area of human resources and benefit administration, will help employers understand these changes, and others, and help them review and modify their OSHA compliance practices and policies. Participants will also receive an update regarding OSHA, its priorities and its regulatory agenda updates for 2019.
Specifically, the webinar will discuss:
- Maintenance and preparation of the OSHA 300 log and summary in 2019;
- Latest guidelines for employers to maintain OSHA logs and report electronically in 2019;
- What is a recordable injury or illness;
- Electronic posting of injury information to OSHA’s electronic recordkeeping website;
- Detailed assessment of OSHA’s requirements for reporting certain injuries and fatalities in 2019;
- Understanding OSHA’s specific anti-discriminatory and prohibited activities in 2019; and
- Utilization of OSHA logs to calculate incident rate benchmarks.
The webinar will be held Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 10 a.m. EST. Click here to register.