Look Ahead: MSCI Holiday Chapter Events Galore!
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Coming up over the next two weeks: the Southern California Chapter will hold its holiday luncheon on December 11 and the Michigan Chapter will hold a luncheon that day as well; the Northwest Chapter will hold a scholarship luncheon on December 12; the Wisconsin Chapter will hold a holiday luncheon on December 13; and the Washington Chapter will hold its holiday cruise on December 18.
Here are the major events that are coming up:
- December 9, 2019, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House are in session
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference
- November 1-3, 2020, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its annual Aluminum Products Division Conference
- September 13-14, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- October 5-6, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference