Look Ahead: See What’s Coming Up At MSCI And Its Chapters
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Over the next ten days, MSCI headquarters will host Operations Management 2 on October 23; MSCI will host a webinar on marijuana legalization on October 24; the Ontario Chapter’s annual economic summit is on October 24; the South Atlantic Chapter will hold a reception and dinner on October 29; and the Quebec Chapter will hold its fall luncheon on October 30.
Here are the major events that are coming up:
- October 21, 2019, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in session
- October 21, 2019: Election Day in Canada
- November 3-5, 2019, Carlsbad, CA: MSCI will hold its Aluminum Products Division Conference – Click here to learn more
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference.
- March 31-April 2, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference
- November 1-3, 2020, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its annual Aluminum Products Division Conference
- September 13-14, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- October 5-6, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference