Look Ahead: Still Time To Register For MSCI’s “Introduction To Outside Sales” And “Negotiation Selling”
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Over the next week, the Washington Chapter will hold its 2019 golf tournament on September 11; MSCI headquarters will host “Introduction to Outside Sales: Key Selling Skills for the Metals Industry” on September 12 (there is still time to register); the Wisconsin Chapter will hold a golf outing on September 12; the British Columbia Chapter and the MidSouth Chapter will hold golf outings on September 16; the Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter scholarship awards dinner and annual general meeting will be on September 18; and MSCI will offer “Negotiation Selling” on September 18 and 19 at its headquarters.
Here are the major event that are coming up:
- Week September 9, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in session.
- September 25-26, 2019 Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference – Click here to learn more
- October 21, 2019: Election Day in Canada
- November 3-5, 2019, Carlsbad, CA: MSCI will hold its Aluminum Products Division Conference – Click here to learn more
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference.
- March 31-April 2, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference
- November 1-3, 2020, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its annual Aluminum Products Division Conference
- September 13-14, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- October 5-6, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference