MSCI Webinars Address Top Concerns Faced By Industry, Small Businesses
According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Index, inflation is the number one issue facing small businesses. In its third quarter Manufacturers’ Outlook Survey, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) found manufacturers continue to struggle with rising prices, along with supply chain issues and troubles finding talent.
Fortunately, MSCI has free one-hour webinars available to its members to help address these challenges. MSCI members should attend:
- Identifying Talent Through Effective Interviews on September 27 at 10 a.m. CT;
- How to get the most out of your ERP Software on November 29 at 11 a.m. CT; and
- Our CEO Huddles in October, November, and December.
Information and registration for these and all of MSCI’s free webinars are here.
Specifically, the NAM survey found nearly 80 percent of manufacturing leaders said supply chain disruptions were one of the most important challenges facing their business, and only 11 percent of those surveyed said they expect those challenges to ease by the end of 2022.
The survey also found:
- 1 percent of manufacturers said attracting and retaining talent is a problem;
- 1 percent are worried about increased raw material costs;
- 9 percent said high transportation and logistics costs are a significant concern;
- 7 percent said higher prices were making it harder to compete and remain profitable; and
- More than 40 percent of those surveyed said that inflationary pressures were worse today than six months ago.