MSCI’s Carbon Conference—Are You Registered?
MSCI’s Carbon Conference is only one month away. Set for February 26-27 in Orlando, Fla., this important conference will give your company the perspective you need to take on the challenges ahead. You won’t want to miss:
- Jon Efken, director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, who will explain how hedging could protect businesses from volatility.
- Paul Lowrey, president of Steel Research Associates LLC, who will deliver a critical analysis of the situation by addressing supply and demand, capacity utilization, industry consolidation, technological innovation, and new demands on the scrap market.
- Scott N. Paul, president of the Alliance for American Manufacturing and Edward Youdell, president and CEO of the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, who will discuss the outlook for trade and tariffs.
- Chris Sirewalt, politics editor at Fox News, who will provide an overview of what voters can expect in the 2020 election.
- William A. Strauss, senior economic and economic advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, who will provide an update on economic policy, and the outlook for the global economy.
Click here to learn more and to register.