MSCI’s Economic Summit Will Feature Emerging Markets Expert Anja Manuel
Registration is now open for the Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) annual Economic Summit, and MSCI announced last week that Anja Manuel will make an appearance at the three-day event.
The former diplomat, advisor on emerging markets, and critically acclaimed author will discuss how global events are impacting North American manufacturing and the industrial metals supply chain. Among her many accomplishments, Manuel is also a partner at strategic consulting firm Rice, Hadley, Gates & Manuel, which she co-founded alongside former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and former National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley.
The summit will be held September 14 to 16 and it will be completely ONLINE. Over three days, MSCI will provide 20 individual sessions including:
- More than a dozen end-use market forecasts;
- Analysis and predictions from top U.S. and global economists; and
- “Leading through a Crisis,” presented by a retired U.S. Army Major General.
Speakers will include:
- Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation
- Richard Branch, Chief Economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Maxwell Cohen, Principal Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Robert Dietz, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Senior Vice President, National Association of Home Builders
- Bill Edgar, Senior Analyst, Edgar LLC
- Gen. Malcom B. Frost (ret.) U.S. Army
- Michael Gregory, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Managing Director, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports, Airports and Global Infrastructure, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
- Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, ACT Research
- Markus A. Moll, Managing Director, SMR Steel and Metals Market Research
- Adrienne Moncrief, Director, Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company
- Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Michael Robinet, Executive Director Automotive Global Advisory, IHS Markit
- Laura D. Speake, Ph.D., Energy and Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Eric Starks, CEO and Chair, FTR – Freight Transportation Intelligence
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D., President, Keybridge LLC
Click here to register.