MSCI’s Specialty Metals Conference Is Just A Few Weeks Away—Are You Registered?
The Metals Service Center Institute’s annual Specialty Metals Conference is just a few weeks away, but there is still time to register. Set for March 31-April 1 in Palm Springs, Calif., this conference will feature:
- Markus Moll, the industry’s go-to source for specialty metals economic intelligence, who will share his expertise on global stainless steel, as well as the tool steel and high-speed alloy markets.
- Alex Stamos, former chief of security at Facebook and a current adjunct professor at the Freeman-Spogli Institute at Stanford University, who will provide practical strategies for staying in front of cybersecurity challenges and avoiding being crisis-driven in this uncertain global business environment.
- The executive panel discussion with Olympic, Outokumpu, Reliance and Ryerson;
- Lou Longo, partner at Plante Moran International Consulting, who will discuss how to diversify, be resilient and flexible, and reduce risks in the current global trade environment; and
- Michael Gregory, deputy chief economist and head of U.S. Economics at BMO Capital Markets, who will address the 2020 economic forecasts vital to your business.
If you are an emerging professional—someone with seven or fewer years of industry experience—contact Briana Dee at 847-485-3021 to register at the $795 emerging professional rate. Check out the full agenda here and then register.