MSCI’s Virtual Economic Summit Is Just A Month Away—Are You Registered?
As Connecting the Dots already has reported, registration is now open for the Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) annual Economic Summit, which will be available virtually this year to MSCI member companies and their employees, and to nonmembers. For only $495, participants will have access to 20 of North America’s top economic and end market experts.
During each day of our three-day summit, participants will get information and important insights that they won’t find anywhere else. If a company supplies industrial product customers, the third day of the summit may be the most critical to attend. That’s because that day will feature market experts on oil and gas, renewable energy, trucks and trailers, rail and freight, industrial machinery, and defense and aerospace.
MSCI also has assembled an impressive list of speakers that includes:
- Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation
- Richard Branch, Chief Economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Maxwell Cohen, Principal Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Robert Dietz, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Senior Vice President, National Association of Home Builders
- Bill Edgar, Senior Analyst, Edgar LLC
- Gen. Malcom B. Frost (ret.) U.S. Army
- Michael Gregory, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Managing Director, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports, Airports and Global Infrastructure, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
- Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, ACT Research
- Markus A. Moll, Managing Director, SMR Steel and Metals Market Research
- Adrienne Moncrief, Director, Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company
- Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Michael Robinet, Executive Director Automotive Global Advisory, IHS Markit
- Laura D. Speake, Ph.D., Energy and Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Eric Starks, CEO and Chair, FTR – Freight Transportation Intelligence
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D., President, Keybridge LLC
Click here to register.