Still Time To Register For MSCI’s Carbon Conference And To Bring An Emerging Professional For $795
MSCI’s Carbon Conference is just two weeks away, but there is still time to register. There also is still time to sign up to bring an emerging professional—anyone with seven or fewer years of industry experience—for just $795.
You won’t want to miss this important event, set for February 26-27 in Orlando, Fla. Part of our discussion will surround artificial intelligence and it capability to transform manufacturing, increase efficiency, reduce waste, improve safety, redefine quality and reliability, and increase profit in the metals supply chain. Participants will have a chance to learn from Jeffrey Alpert from Noodle.ai who will discuss the promise of AI for the industrial metals supply chain.
You also won’t want to miss:
- Jon Efken, director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, who will explain how hedging could protect businesses from volatility.
- Paul Lowrey, president of Steel Research Associates LLC, who will deliver a critical analysis of the situation by addressing supply and demand, capacity utilization, industry consolidation, technological innovation, and new demands on the scrap market.
- Scott N. Paul, president of the Alliance for American Manufacturing and Edward Youdell, president and CEO of the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, who will discuss the outlook for trade and tariffs.
- Chris Sirewalt, politics editor at Fox News, who will provide an overview of what voters can expect in the 2020 election.
- William A. Strauss, senior economic and economic advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, who will provide an update on economic policy, and the outlook for the global economy.
Click here to learn more and to register.