Still Time To Register For MSCI’s Stainless Steel And Carbon Steel Terminology Webinars
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Over the next ten days, the Southern California Chapter will hold its economic forecast dinner on October 2; the Florida Chapter will hold its Inside/Outside Reception and Dinner on October 4; the Mid-America Chapter will hold a scholarship golf outing on October 4; and MSCI will hold its Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Terminology webinars on October 8.
Here are the major events that are coming up:
- Week September 30, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in recess.
- October 21, 2019: Election Day in Canada
- November 3-5, 2019, Carlsbad, CA: MSCI will hold its Aluminum Products Division Conference – Click here to learn more
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference.
- March 31-April 2, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference
- November 1-3, 2020, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its annual Aluminum Products Division Conference
- September 13-14, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- October 5-6, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference