Three Days Left To Get $200 Off MSCI’s Carbon Conference
There is now only three days left (through January 17) to get $200 registration for MSCI’s Carbon Conference. Set for February 26-27 in Orlando, Fla., this important conference will give your company the perspective you need to take on the challenges ahead.
Participants will hear from:
- Scott N. Paul, president of the Alliance for American Manufacturing and Edward Youdell, president and CEO of the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, who will discuss the outlook for trade and tariffs.
- William A. Strauss, senior economic and economic advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago , who will provide an update on economic policy, and the outlook for the global economy.
- Jon Efken, director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, who will explain how hedging could protect businesses from volatility.
- Chris Sirewalt, politics editor at Fox News, who will provide an overview of what voters can expect in the 2020 election.
- Paul Lowrey, president of Steel Research Associates, LLC, will help participants understand what the new flat-rolled production capacity means from them.
Click here to learn more and to register.