Tune In To MSCI’s COVID-19 Webinars
The Metals Service Center Institute continues to host free webinars to help members navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
On Wednesday, May 13 at 11 a.m. CT, MSCI will host a free one-hour webinar with Dr. John Koehler and Brian Dudgeon from Optimum Safety to discuss medical considerations related to COVID-19 exposures; designing and implementing an infectious disease policy; protection measures specific to COVID-19; Personal Protective Equipment and supply chain constraints; and action steps for implementing an exposure control plan. Click here to register.
MSCI will then host Keybridge Research Senior Economist Elizabeth Rust for a free one-hour webinar on Thursday, May 14 at 11 a.m. CT. Rust will provide an update on MSCI’s project examining the effects of the offshoring of manufacturing on service center shipments. On May 26 at 1 p.m. CT, MSCI will host a webinar on Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidance on COVID-19 and on June 4 at 1 p.m. CT MSCI will discuss tips for managing remote workforce teams. Stay tuned for registration for those events. Click here to register.
MSCI has hosted several free webinars over the past weeks, including:
- On Tuesday, May 5, Joe Galasso, Corporate Director, Health, Safety and Environment for Samuel, Son & Co., discussed appropriate methods to maintain a safe work environment and how to prepare for ongoing COVID-19 interruptions and the re-opening of locations. Click here for more information from this session.
- On April 29, experts from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce discussed the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program and the Federal Reserve’s Main Street Lending Program. Click here to watch.
- On April 20, Washington University Olin Business School’s Dr. Samuel Chun discussed the various business-related aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to watch.
- On April 6, experts from the USCC discussed COVID-19 federal aid programs for businesses. Click here to watch.
- On April 1, Keybridge Research discussed the ongoing economic fallout from COVID-19 and the likely impacts on the industrial metals end markets and related industries. Click here to watch.
Going forward, these webinars will be archived in one place on MSCI’s website.