Two Free Webinars At MSCI This Week
MSCI is holding events in person and online. We continue to develop virtual content for members, including a series of free, one-hour virtual webinars. These events can be accessed by all member company employees no matter where they are in the world. Replays can be viewed whenever members have time to watch them.
Find information about all of our events and on-demand webinars here. Upcoming events include:
- May 10, 2022, 1 p.m. CT, ONLINE: Sponsored by Red Bud Industries, MSCI will present its May CEO Huddle discussion. This event will feature Triple-S Steel Supply Co. President and CEO Gary Stein and Nucor President and CEO Leon Topalian. More information and registration is available here.
- May 11, 2022, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI will host a virtual awards ceremony for our 2021 Safety Innovation and Culture Improvement Award recipients. During the ceremony each company will share what led to their best practices. More information and registration is available here.
- May 19, 2022, 10 a.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI will host a free, one-hour webinar with Dr. Donna Brazil, former director of Leadership and Psychology Programs at the United States Military Academy (USMA), to explore ways to recognize and address unconscious bias in the workplace. More information and registration is available here.
- May 20-21, 2022, Chicago, Ill.: Inaugural event for MSCI’s new Forge Ahead initiative, which seeks to foster the development of the new generation of industrial metals leaders. Learn more here.
- May 24, 2022, 2 p.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI will host a free, one-hour webinar with Steve Yates of Optimum Safety Management. Yates will discuss how to manage a surprise visit from OSHA. More information and registration is here.
- May 25, 2022, 1 p.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting of Members. This virtual event will feature remarks by Olympic Steel CEO and MSCI Board Chair Richard Marabito, independent Olympic Board member Vanessa L. Whiting, and MSCI President and CEO Bob Weidner. MSCI also will present its Jack Malec Chapter Leadership Award and the MSCI’s 2022 Lifetime Achievement Awards. The two-hour event is open to all member company employees. Register here.