What Can You Expect At MSCI’s Virtual Economic Summit?
Registration is now open for the Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) annual Economic Summit. The summit will be held September 14 to 16 and it will be completely ONLINE. As MSCI members know, this event is the only conference that provides in-depth and inside information about metals customers, industry-by-industry.
Over three days, MSCI will provide 20 individual sessions including:
- More than a dozen end-use market forecasts;
- Analysis and predictions from top U.S. and global economists; and
- “Leading through a Crisis,” presented by a retired U.S. Army Major General.
Speakers will include:
- Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation
- Richard Branch, Chief Economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Maxwell Cohen, Principal Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Robert Dietz, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Senior Vice President, National Association of Home Builders
- Bill Edgar, Senior Analyst, Edgar LLC
- Gen. Malcom B. Frost (ret.) U.S. Army
- Michael Gregory, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Managing Director, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports, Airports and Global Infrastructure, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
- Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, ACT Research
- Markus A. Moll, Managing Director, SMR Steel and Metals Market Research
- Adrienne Moncrief, Director, Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company
- Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Michael Robinet, Executive Director Automotive Global Advisory, IHS Markit
- Laura D. Speake, Ph.D., Energy and Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Eric Starks, CEO and Chair, FTR – Freight Transportation Intelligence
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D., President, Keybridge LLC
Click here to register.