Wondering Where The Auto Sector Is Headed? Then Join MSCI’s Virtual Economic Summit
Where is the automotive industry headed? Will commercial construction rebound? What’s on the horizon for the aerospace industry? Companies inside and outside the industrial metals sector can get answers to those questions, and more at MSCI’s virtual Economic Summit, set for September 14-16, 2020.
During three jam-packed days and 20 individual sessions, participants will hear critical construction, consumer product, and industrial product forecasts from economic experts and industry insiders – all for only $495.
- Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation
- Richard Branch, Chief Economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Maxwell Cohen, Principal Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Robert Dietz, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Senior Vice President, National Association of Home Builders
- Bill Edgar, Senior Analyst, Edgar LLC
- Gen. Malcom B. Frost (ret.) U.S. Army
- Michael Gregory, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Managing Director, Economics and Chief Strategist, Ports, Airports and Global Infrastructure, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
- Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, ACT Research
- Markus A. Moll, Managing Director, SMR Steel and Metals Market Research
- Adrienne Moncrief, Director, Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company
- Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Michael Robinet, Executive Director Automotive Global Advisory, IHS Markit
- Laura D. Speake, Ph.D., Energy and Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Eric Starks, CEO and Chair, FTR – Freight Transportation Intelligence
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D., President, Keybridge LLC
Click here to register.