Join This Week’s Free CEO Huddle With Rick Marabito And Barry Zekelman
MSCI continues to develop virtual content for members, including a series of free, one-hour virtual webinars. These events can be accessed by all member company employees no matter where they are in the world or the title they hold in their company. Replays can be viewed whenever members have time to watch them. Find information about all of our events and on-demand webinars here.
Upcoming events include:
- May 24, 2023, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: CEO Huddle with Olympic Steel CEO Rick Marabito and Zekelman Industries Executive Chair and CEO Barry Zekelman. Learn more and register here.
- June 7, 2023, 1 p.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar with MSCI Jay Timmons, President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers, who will discuss the ways manufacturers are uniquely leading to defend democracy at home and abroad and advance the values of free enterprise, competitiveness, individual liberty and equal opportunity. Learn more and register here.
- June 13, 2023, 11 a.m., CT, ONLINE: Quarterly economic update webinar featuring Dr. Robert Wescott, President of Keybridge Research. This event is a regular MSCI quarterly webinar series to update members on key economic developments that affect the industrial metals sector. Learn more and register here.
- June 22, 2023, 12:30 p.m. CT, ONLINE: MSCI will present a live, free webinar from its annual meeting on environmental, social, and governance issues. Join us for a panel discussion with: Greg Bertelsen, CEO of the Climate Leadership Council; Katie McCall Larson, Vice President of Government Affairs and Sustainability at SSAB Americas; and Dan Needham, Executive Vice President, Commercial at Nucor Corporation. Learn more and register here.
- June 22, 2023, 2 p.m. CT, ONLINE: CEO Huddle with Karla R. Lewis, President and Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. and Leon Topalian, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nucor Corporation. Find more information and registration here.
- June 21-23, 2023, Washington, D.C.: MSCI will host its 2023 Annual Meeting in conjunction with the Steel Manufacturers Association in the nation’s capital. Details and registration information are available here.
- June 29, 10 a.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar on modernizing your performance evaluation systems with Dr. Jia Wang, professor and human resource development researcher at Texas A&M University, and Chris Kime, founder of eHire Solutions and former vice president at TTI, Inc. a Berkshire Hathaway company. Find more information and registration here.