Look Ahead: Check Out Upcoming MSCI Chapter Events
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Events coming up over the next two weeks include: the Arizona Chapter will hold its annual luncheon meeting on February 6; the Northern Ohio Chapter will hold a whirlyball tournament on February 10; and the Tampa Inside/Outside Dinner will be on February 12.
Here are the other major events that are coming up:
- January 27, 2020, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House will be in session
- January 29, 2020, Washington, DC: President Donald Trump will sign the United States-Mexico-Canada agreement
- February 4, 2020, Washington, DC: President Donald Trump will give the annual State of the Union address
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting
- June 2-3, 2020, West Point, N.Y.: MSCI will hold its Tubular Conference
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference