Look Ahead: MSCI Chapters Busy Over Next Few Weeks
MSCI and its chapters offer a host of events each month. Major conferences and educational seminars are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Chapter offerings coming up over the next two weeks include: the Southern California Chapter will hold metallurgy workshops on February 18 and 19; the Mid-South Chapter will hold a reception and dinner on February 18; the Texas Chapter will hold an inside/outside sales event on February 19; the Alberta Chapter winter general meeting is on February 20; the St. Louis Chapter will hold a dinner on February 20; the Wisconsin Chapterwill hold a dinner on February 20; the Pittsburgh Chapter TopGolf event is on February 20; and the New England Chapter will hold a membership meeting on February 26.
Here are the other major events that are coming up:
- February 17, 2020, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House are in recess for the President’s Day holiday
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- March 25, 2020, Harper College, Palatine, IL: Harper College will offer a presentation highlighting how apprenticeships can be used to enhance the advanced manufacturing workforce – Click here to learn more
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon Hill, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting – Click here to learn more and to register
- June 2-3, 2020, West Point, N.Y.: MSCI will hold its Tubular Conference
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference