Look Ahead: Next Few Weeks Full Of MSCI Chapter Events
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Events coming up over the next two weeks include: the Tampa Inside/Outside Dinner will be on February 12; the Cincinnati Chapter will hold its annual luncheon on February 13; MSCI will hold a free webinar on OSHA enforcement in the metals sector on February 13; the Southern California Chapter will hold metallurgy workshops on February 18 and 19; the Mid-South Chapter will hold a reception and dinner on February 18; the Texas Chapter will hold an inside/outside sales event on February 19; the Alberta Chapter winter general meeting is on February 20; the St. Louis Chapter will hold a dinner on February 20; the Wisconsin Chapter will hold a dinner on February 20; and the Pittsburgh Chapter TopGolf event is on February 20.
Here are the other major events that are coming up:
- February 10, 2020, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House will be in session
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting
- June 2-3, 2020, West Point, N.Y.: MSCI will hold its Tubular Conference
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference