Look Ahead: President Trump Delivers State Of The Union Address This Week
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Events coming up over the next two weeks include: the Arizona Chapter will hold its annual luncheon meeting on February 6; the Northern Ohio Chapter will hold a whirlyball tournament on February 10; the Tampa Inside/Outside Dinner will be on February 12; the Cincinnati Chapter will hold its annual luncheon on February 13; and MSCI will hold a free webinar on OSHA enforcement in the metals sector on February 13.
Here are the other major events that are coming up:
- February 3, 2020, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House will be in session
- February 4, 2020, Washington, DC: President Donald Trump will give the annual State of the Union address
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference – Click here to learn more and to register
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting
- June 2-3, 2020, West Point, N.Y.: MSCI will hold its Tubular Conference
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference