The Look Ahead: Congress Cancels Recess To Deal With Government Shutdown
Upcoming events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming event.
- Week January 21, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate were supposed to be in recess this week, but will both be in session in order to try to make progress on the U.S. government shutdown. Both Politico and CNN have webpages that provide up-to-the minute information on the government shutdown. Please check those links for the latest news.
- January 29, 2019, Washington, DC: President Donald Trump will deliver his State of the Union Address to Congress.
- February 19-20, 2019, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its Carbon Conference – click here to learn more.
- March 12-13, 2019, Phoenix, AZ: MSCI will hold its Specialty Metals Products Division Conference – click here to learn more.
- May 5-7, 2019, Carlsbad, CA: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting – click here to learn more.
- September 4-5, 2019, Schaumberg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit – click here learn more.
- September 25-26, 2019 Schaumberg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference.
- November 3-5, 2019, Carlsbad, CA: MSCI will hold its Aluminum Products Division Conference.