Free Webinars On DEI And Cybersecurity This Week
MSCI continues to develop virtual content for members, including a series of free, one-hour virtual webinars. These events can be accessed by all member company employees no matter where they are in the world or the title they hold in their company. Replays can be viewed whenever members have time to watch them.
Find information about all of our events and on-demand webinars here. Upcoming events include:
- March 14, 2023, 12 p.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar where MSCI member company employees can learn about Arconic’s diversity, equity, and inclusion journey from company Vice President, Global Marketing, Product and Technology, Kim Ferro and Quinn Johnson, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel. The two are co-leaders of Thrive, Arconic Women’s Network. Learn more and register here.
- March 15, 2023, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar to provide introduction to cyber security in the industrial metals space with a special focus on those companies who supply into the federal government and the Department of Defense. Find more information and registration here.
- March 23, 2023, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: CEO Huddle with Alan Kestenbaum, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Stelco, Inc., and Colin Osborne, President and Chief Executive Officer, Samuel, Son & Co., Ltd. Find more information and registration here.
- March 28, 2023, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar in which Amanda Tomsovic, territory sales manager at National Material Company, and Niomi Thomas, carbon long products buyer at Central Steel and Wire, will share their experiences breaking down barriers as young women in a traditionally male industry. Find more information and registration here.
- March 30, 2023, 10 a.m. CT, ONLINE: In this first of the four-part Talent Management webinar series, Dr. Jia Wang, a professor and human resource development researcher at Texas A&M University, will discuss what talent management is all about with Julian Dalzell, the former vice president of human resources for Shell Oil Company who is now a professor in the University of South Carolina’s elite master’s in human resources program. Find information and registration here.
- April 4, 2023, 12 p.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar to learn about MSCI’s new apprenticeship program. MSCI member company employees will learn how representatives from Harper College and TalentGro can support member companies in hiring industrial maintenance mechanic apprentices as part of a federally recognized Registered Apprenticeship Program. Learn more and register here.
- April 19, 2023, 10 a.m. CT, ONLINE: Free webinar with Tom Kuhn, president of the Edison Electric Institute, who will discuss how U.S. electric companies deliver resilient clean energy across our economy and how industrial metals companies can make significant and positive contributions to the long-term success of the electric power industry. Learn more and register here.
- April 27, 2023, 11 a.m. CT, ONLINE: CEO Huddle with Richard A. Robinson, Chairman and CEO, NIM Group and Charles W. Schmitt, President, SSAB Americas. Learn more and register here.
- June 21-23, 2023, Washington, D.C.: MSCI will host its 2023 Annual Meeting in conjunction with the Steel Manufacturers Association in the nation’s capital. Details and registration information is available here.
- June 22, 2023, 2 p.m. CT: CEO Huddle with Karla R. Lewis, President and Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. and Leon Topalian, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nucor Corporation. Find more information and registration here.